A Lot Of Women Don't Know How To Seduce a Man- Amber Rose
Amber Rose (AHH)
Amber Rose recently hooked up with Time magazine to promote her new book titled ‘How to Be a Bad Bitch’.
Amber revealed why most women don’t know how to seduce a man in order to get what they want.
Rose who recently hooked up with Wiz Khalifa said, “As women, we’re fortunate enough to use our seductive skills in order to be able to get money from our significant others. I also talk about seduction in the book. A lot of women don’t know how to seduce a man. It is extremely easy once you get to that point, and you can get anything you want out of them.
“And I know it might sound messed up, but once you get to that point, it’s not using a man, it’s literally getting what you want by any means necessary.”.
The former stripper also talked about being a dancer and how to make a comeback, “Being a dancer definitely was like being in business school, because I constantly spoke to people. I mean, I literally had to persuade a man to give me money out of his pocket. And I apply that to my daily life.”